Dhwaj & Associates may make changes to the Website and the Content and/or the services described on the Website at any time without any prior notice.
The Website and the Content are the sole and exclusive property of Dhwaj & Associates and/or its licensors. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the Website or the Content other than as expressly authorized by Dhwaj & Associates in writing. You hereby acknowledge and agree that, as between Dhwaj & Associates and you, all right, title, and interest in and to the Website and the Content shall be owned exclusively by Dhwaj & Associates. Use of the Website or the Content in any way not expressly permitted by this Agreement is prohibited.
So long as you agree and comply with the terms of this Agreement, and unless this Agreement is terminated by Dhwaj & Associates, Dhwaj & Associates invites you to view and/or print a single copy of the Content or any part thereof. You agree that you will not remove or modify any acknowledgements, credits, disclaimers or legal notices contained on the Website or in the Content. Special terms may apply to some services offered on the Website and may be posted in connection with the applicable service, feature or activity. Any such terms are in addition to this Agreement and, in the event of a conflict, any such terms shall prevail.
ABOUT INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE:
The Content available on the Website is intended to be a general information resource and is provided solely on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. You are encouraged to confirm the information contained herein. You should not construe Dhwaj & Associates’ publication of the Content as a warranty or guarantee of the quality or availability of any services or the accuracy, completeness or reliability of the Content or any part thereof.
LINKS TO OUR WEBSITE:
You must not link to Dhwaj & Associates’ Website without a written agreement between you and Dhwaj & Associates authorizing you to do so.
Unauthorized use of any Dhwaj & Associates trademark, service mark or logo are prohibited, and may be a violation of applicable trademark laws.
DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY:
- The website and all content on the website are provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranty of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Dhwaj & Associates makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any Content available through the website. You are responsible for verifying any Content or information before relying on it. Use of the Website and the Content available on the Website is at your sole risk.
- Dhwaj & Associates makes no representations or warranties that use of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free or virus free. You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that any content you may obtain from the website is free of viruses or other harmful code.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Dhwaj & Associates disclaims all liability, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and further disclaims all losses, including without limitation indirect, incidental, consequential, or special losses and damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the Website or the Content, even if Dhwaj & Associates has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Dhwaj & Associates, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, members, partners, associates, directors, consultants and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of your use of the Website and/or breach of this Agreement.
Copyright © 2021 Dhwaj & Associates, All rights reserved – The Website is protected by applicable copyright laws. Except for your use as authorized above, you may not modify, reproduce or distribute the content, design or layout of the Website, or individual sections of the content, design or layout of the Website, without Dhwaj & Associates’ express prior written permission.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURES FOR CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT:
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following information to us via our contact form:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest that is claimed to be infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site (providing URL(s) in the body of the communication is the best way to help Dhwaj & Associates locate content quickly);
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A signed statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or licensee or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s or licensee’s behalf.
You can email to us at: email@example.com (Please put “Copyright Infringement” in the subject line)
- Dhwaj & Associates may, in its sole discretion, disable and/or terminate use of or access to the Website by users who infringe the intellectual property of others or of Dhwaj & Associates.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be disregarded and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force.
- Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
- Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to this Agreement or the Website must be commenced within six (6) months after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action shall be barred.
- You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Dhwaj & Associates, and any purported assignment or transfer in violation of this provision shall be null and void.
- Dhwaj & Associates reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of this Agreement and/or the rules and regulations set forth on the Website, including without limitation the right to block access from a particular internet address.